Are you interested in becoming a patroller?
- Fill out the patrol application.
- Attend the “ski along” with the patrol in February.
- Attend the orientation meeting, where you learn about the time and financial commitments.
- Begin Outdoor Emergency Care Course.
- Complete and pass the Outdoor Emergency Care Course (OEC).
- Orientation at the hill and Patroller 101 in November.
- Begin toboggan training and ski proficiency training when the hill opens, usually November.
- Complete lift evacuation training.
- Complete and pass toboggan training and ski proficiency, usually February.
Benefits to Patrolling
- Having a great family activity.
- Helping people.
- Meeting new people, making new friends.
Do you have questions about patrol, or want more information? Contact us here.
Visit main Cascade Mountain Ski Patrol page here.